Chat-Street
Hello there, are you not yet a member? Get your registration done today its quick easy and takes just a few seconds! You'll also recieve premium Membership if you introduce a friend!
Chat-Street
Hello there, are you not yet a member? Get your registration done today its quick easy and takes just a few seconds! You'll also recieve premium Membership if you introduce a friend!
Chat-Street
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Register Today and get your 14 Day FREE Premium Membership when you introduce a friend!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

getting over

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*|l°EDDIE °l|*
New Starter
New Starter
*|l°EDDIE °l|*

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-03-02

getting over Empty
PostSubject: getting over   getting over Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:56 am

i've just split from a 2 year relationship and its killing me i love him sooo much, but i dont think he knows it, or maybe im not showing it? I dont know what to do, we split we make up we split we make up, and so on and so on, i want to leave him alone and let him be happier with someone who can do for him what i couldnt, but i just cant, its like an obsession, im feeling very depressed and alone, all i want is him, but i cant have him, what can i do?
Back to top Go down
x-troy-x
New Starter
New Starter

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-17

getting over Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting over   getting over Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:11 am

give it time...
Back to top Go down

getting over
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chat-Street :: Life Forum's :: Advice-
Jump to: